Friday, October 3, 2008

i had a baby...

hello all...
well if you didn't already know, i've popped out my little one. she was 11 days early! Graye Roza Szilvassy came out with no trouble at all... 4 hour labour! the afterbirth, or placenta... well, it wasn't so fun. it was an 'interesting' experience complete with water birth, postpartum hemorrhaging and a then a nice trip to the hospital! all is well and both baby and myself are in perfect health. an entire blog posting will be dedicated to the story.

i thought id post a link to my prenatal pics... they are a tad unconventional, so be warned! we did a 60's take on prenatal life and we both love the results! our good pal Zipporah Wilson, an AMAZING photographer was just as excited as we were to try out the senerio!

http://seedlingimages.com/day_belly
or
here
ps. smoke was added LATER... i wasn't really smoking!
zippys website can be found here.

7 comments:

Melissavina said...

I love love love these. Well done!!

Unknown said...

These pictures are so well done. I love them all. Postpartum hemorrhaging?! Did you almost die? I can't wait to read the details...

HopSkipJump said...

I'm so proud of you... on so many levels. And those pictures... I can't wait for Zippy to take the 'Godfather' pictures of Graye and I.

Melissavina said...

Um. I know you had a baby and all, and the elections, and thanksgiving... but does this mean you're not blogging anymore?

*dalyn said...

hey melissavina...
i plan on writing the 'birth scenario' in the next few days. its not for the weak. stay tuned! *d

amber. said...

Oh my god, I love you. I love love love these. Beautiful and fantastic and SO much fun. Love!

Josie said...

I love the photos!

J